Welcome to St. Raymond School
We are glad your family is joining our community. Parents and families of St. Raymond students represent a vibrant community. Your ongoing involvement in the school is critical to our mission of academic excellence and service to others. This is your checklist, with quick and easy access to all of the various tools on the site to keep you informed and engaged in the school. We hope that some of the following information will help answer some of the questions you might have.
Parentsweb (Online School Information System)
Check student grades, school calendar, staff and family directory, school supply lists, important resources/forms and more. To open a new account or request help on an exisiting account contact email@example.com.
- Step 1: Go to www.straymondschool.org and click on "Parentsweb" in the upper left corner of the home page.
- Step 2: Acquire/set up your username and password (assigned by the school office). (The district code is SRCS-CA.)
- Step 3: After logging in, you will be able to access the following resources (by clicking on resource documents):
- The Family Handbook (contains school policies and procedures)
- Mandatory health forms - immunization form and dental form (signed by the doctor/dentist)
- School Documents field trip driver forms, archived weekly newsletters, school supplies (in August))
- School Calendar
- Family and Staff Directories
- Student Gradebook (grades 6-8)
- Optional Step 4: Purchase the Renweb APP for smart devices (with an annual fee)
Every day at St. Raymond, volunteers help make things go. From serving hot lunch to staffing events, chaperoning field trips, and helping out in the classrooms, our volunteers are a vital part of the school.
A minimum of 30 volunteer hours per family are required. A minimum of 15 volunteer hours for new families must come through fundraising. Service Hours are due on April 30th of the current school year. Log your service hours on Parentsweb as you complete them.
Click here for an updated list of volunteer opportunities.
If you'd like to volunteer in your child's classroom, please contact your teacher to make arrangements.
It is because of the wonderful generosity of the St. Raymond community that we are able to maintain our commitment to academic excellence through small classroom sizes, excellent teachers, robust facilities, and the latest technologies. Every dollar donated is critical to our mission.
A minimum of $500 per family is required by April 30th of the current school year. For more detailed information about fundraising requirements, click here.
Click here to make a tax-deductible donation to our school.
Create a Scrip account through shopwithscrip.com.
- Scrip Information Sheet
- ScripToGo Menu (gift cards regularly kept in stock at the school and available for purchase)
- myscripwallet.com (online site to manage Scrip ecards)
Click here to donate to our Annual School Auction.
Traffic & Safety
Click the Traffic Video link to view drop off and pick up procedures.
Click the Virtus link to complete the safe environment training program.
Click here for our Emergency Procedures Brochure.
Click here for our Drop Off and Pick Up Instructions Brochure.
Click here for information on all custom Dennis Uniform St. Raymond School apparel.
Used Uniform Sale: St. Raymond families donate gently used and outgrown uniform items. These used uniform items are sorted and resold at an on-campus sale in August and on a regular basis throughout the school year. Proceeds go to the PTG. Check the school calendar for upcoming used uniform sales. For more information, contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Helpful hint: Clearly label uniform items - especially sweatshirts!
Click here for information on our hot lunch program. (*password: Raymond)
Click here for information on extended care program and costs.
FAQs & Other Important Dates!
Save the Date! Our 2018-2019 Kick off Dinner is scheduled for the evening of August 24th, 2018 at 5:30p.m. More details to follow!
Need More Help?
For any other questions about getting started at St. Raymond School, please contact email@example.com.