Elementary Overview (Kindergarten-5th grade)
St. Raymond School strives to prepare students to be lifelong learners and to actively participate in their faith, in their school community, and in the world. We also provide children the necessary resources to develop into self-confident and independent thinkers and leaders.
- Each classroom has a homeroom teacher and teacher assistant
- All of our teachers are credentialed or enrolled in a credential program
- Core curriculum includes religion, math, science (STEAM*), writing and grammar, literature and vocabulary, spelling, social studies
- Enrichment curriculum icludes art, music, Spanish, physical education, library, and technology
- Resource support team (resource specialists, counseling)
- Service learning opportunities
*Science cuuriculum integrates the STEAM fields of Science, Technology, Engineering, Mathematics, together with Art.