Applications are being accepted for the 2019-2020 school year.
- To be admitted into kindergarten, child must be five (5) years of age on or before September 1 of the current school year.
- To be admitted to first grade, child must be at least six (6) years of age on or before September 1 of the current school year.
- Successful completion of grade level assessment
- Past two years' report cards from current school (applicants for grades 1-8)
- Recommendation/evaluation from current school (as advisable)
- Interview with principal, parents, and grade level teacher as advisable (applicants for grades 1-8)
Click below for the "Online Application." Follow the "How to Apply" instructions listed at the top of the new page. You will need to "Create an Account" to begin the application process.
We look forward to meeting with you. Please contact the school office if you have questions about the application process at (925) 828-4064.