Middle School Overview (Grades 6 - 8)
St. Raymond School strives to prepare students to be lifelong learners and to actively participate in their faith, in their school community, and in the world. We also provide children the necessary resources to develop into self-confident and independent thinkers and leaders.
- Each classroom has a homeroom teacher and teacher assistant
- All of our teachers are credentialed or enrolled in a credential program
- We maintain a low 14:1 student-to-teacher ratio
- Core curriculum includes religion, math, science (STEAM*), writing and grammar, literature and vocabulary, spelling, social studies
- Enrichment curriculum includes art, music, Spanish, physical education, library, and technology
- Resource support team (resource specialists, counseling)
- Service learning opportunities
- Weekly electives and small-group advisory are offered
- Offsite overnight retreats for each grade
*Science curriculum integrates the STEAM fields of Science, Technology, Engineering, Mathematics, together with Art.