Saint Raymond School Parents,
We are happy to partner with School Foodies to provide delicious and nutritious meals for our children. School Foodies' popular meals feature many key benefits for active growing kids across the Bay Area:
- 6-8 daily meal choices, including vegan and vegetarian options.
- Fresh, seasonal fruit and vegetables included with all meals.
- Meals are prepared fresh each morning to ensure the highest quality and taste.
- Most meals can be customized to be gluten-free, dairy-free and more.
- We follow the Environmental Working Group (EWG) Shopper’s Guide to Pesticides methodology
- to reduce potential produce pesticide exposures up to 92%.
- Most meats and dairy sourced are hormone and antibiotic free.
- Our meal trays are made from compressed wheat straw fiber and are certified compostable.
In response to the pandemic, they have implemented these policies:
- All employees wear PPE throughout the day, including gloves and face masks.
- All transportation warmers and bins are sanitized prior to daily deliveries.
- Our entire facility, equipment and work surfaces are sanitized daily.
- No one is allowed in our facility with cold or flu like symptoms.
How Do I Order?
1) Visit www.SchoolFoodies.com
- Click “Register” to create your account with your preferred username and password.
- Click on “Add Child” and enter the registration code listed at the top of this flyer.
- Select grade and save.
2) To place an order, click “New Order.”
- We recommend new customers use “Manually Select” as the order method.
- Click the + sign on a date you wish to order and add items to your shopping cart.
- Order for all dates desired and checkout. You will receive an e-mail receipt.
- To save time, “Auto Select” allows you to select favorites and apply to a date range.
- For customers that wish to order every day, a new subscription option will be available
Orders can also be placed via the SchoolBitez App from your mobile device
You can place orders for a day, week or month at a time. The order deadline is three (3) days in advance
of service dates. Place orders before 9 a.m. on Fridays for the upcoming Monday. Before 9 a.m. on
Saturdays for the upcoming Tuesday, and so on. After the deadline passes, an emergency meal option is
available until 5 a.m. on the day of service.
Need to change an order? Login into your account and select Modify Order to cancel or change
selections. The deadline to change an order is the same as the order deadline. If you need assistance with the app or your order, please contact School Foodies at email@example.com, or 510-556-8900.
For questions about the St. Raymond Hot Lunch program or to volunteer to serve lunch, please contact HotLunch@StRaymondSchool.org .